Policies, Purchasing & Payments
Terms & Conditions of Sale
All of the information listed below forms part of the contract of sale between the purchaser and Excel Hi Fi Pty Ltd. By purchasing an item you have agreed to all of the terms listed.
While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in item details are unintentional.
Orders may be placed by phone or from our online store. Orders of in-stock items are usually shipped within 24 hours after receiving order with completed/finalised payment. All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST.
Phone orders can be finalised and paid via Credit Card by calling (03) 9702 3399 Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm Eastern Standard Time.
Place your order online via our online store www.excelhifi.com.au. All payment options are available. All personal details and information are transmitted via a secure server.
Returns & Refunds
In accordance with the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) of 1 January 2011-
Excel Hi Fi will not give give refunds, credit or exchanges if purchasers:
-change their minds, or decide they do not like the goods
-discover they can buy the goods cheaper elsewhere
-had any defect drawn to their attention before buying (for instance, when item was advertised as being discounted because it had a scratch on it, or faults were clearly shown in advertisment pictures)
-damage the goods by using them in a way they were not meant to be used.
-have expectation beyond the technical capability of the purchased item. Purchasers are expected to check the specifications and suitability of an item before purchase.
In order to obtain a full refund we require that:
1. The item is still new
2. Any tags are still attached (including barcodes)
3. The item(s) are still in the packaging they were dispatched in, and all accessories are included.
We have the right to not accept returns for items that are not in the same condition they were dispatched in. All costs involved in returning an item for refund or exchange will be at purchasers’ expense, unless the unit is faulty.
If your unit is faulty please call Excel Hi Fi on (03) 9702 3399 to discuss the problem and see whether the problem can be remedied over the phone, and if this cannot be done we will organise to have the unit picked up and returned to us for asessment. Faulty merchandise returned within 30 days will be replaced where possible, or a refund could be requested.
To return your purchase please follow this easy procedure:
- Contact Excel Hi Fi to advise us that you would like to return your purchase to us, and discuss options for your return.
- Please re-package your purchase, and organise how you are going to return it to us. Please make sure it is clearly addressed on a label. Please do not write directly on the box. We will not be able to take any responsibility for your return not arriving to us.
- If your unit is faulty we will organise a pick up for you.
- Please send your return parcel to: Excel Hi Fi, 72 Melverton Drive, Hallam. Vic 3803
Please examine your order immediately upon receipt for any damage. All stock is examined and verified to be in perfect condition when packed. All orders are packaged according to the standards of the appropriate carrier.